Friday 1 February 2008

Wedding Day

Mark, Monica, Ginny, and Doug

My sister, Nina, was my matron of honour.


My father-in-law, John, a real sweetheart.



Two handsome men.




Mark and Monica Bradfield (M-n-M)







Jade (left) and Rhoda (right)


They both looked beautiful and did a wonderful job!






Arriving at the reception - I was finally able to relax!




My sister, her family, and my parents,

over for the wedding.

They really enjoyed meeting and getting to know Mark.



A day that my parents (and I!) thought would never arrive!

6 comments:

Ethel said...

I love your blog. Welcome eventually to the blogging world.

Three Sisters Blog said...

Welcome to the blogging world!
We are looking forward to reading your posts!

Pumpkinhead-Michelle said...

Congrats Monica! We are so happy for you two. Look forward to seeing your blog!

Karen said...

Hi Monica,

I'm glad you started this blog.
I look forward to future posts.
The pictures look good.

Bev said...

Wonderful pictures
I will print them off to share with church family
I am sooooooooo happy for you, and the Lord has answered my prayers for you.
Love ya lots

Wings As Eagles said...

Monica,

Beautiful pictures! Pray for y'all.

Merlynn