Monday 28 April 2008

A Quick Update

Hello! I just wanted to let all of you know that we are still alive and doing well. We have been keeping busy with church ministries as well as Mark's family and my 'family' which the Lord has provided throughout my years here as a single missionary. He has always been faithful to provide me with good friends in each country I have lived in, but He certainly provided abundantly here in Northern Ireland.


Below are some photographs. I hope that you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoy posting them!



Billy watching Mark and the children use massive amounts of energy at the Saturday kids' club.


We just finished our spring quarter in Sunday School, and had a party. Fun was had by all, even the 'big' kids who came in after church to eat the leftovers!


More fun at the Sunday School party!


Joshua is a real sweetheart! He loves to sing, and it often chokes me up to hear him singing the old gospel hymns at the top of his lungs!

My husband and I after church on Sunday.




Jade, another excellent singer! Her father is starting a church 1 1/2 hours away, so they are no longer at Sunday School. She took it upon herself to get her Sunday school sheets from me each week, and say her verses! Now, THAT is gumption!



The 'gang' at Saturday kids' club. There were eighteen this month, which was a great turnout!





Too cute a picture to not post it!

3 comments:

Pumpkinhead-Michelle said...

Looks like you all had a load of fun! Glad you got a picture of you and your hubby. You guys look so happy!

Three Sisters Blog said...

Great pictures!!!

Monica said...

We certainly are happy, Michelle! It is so exciting to see how the Lord brought us together and how apparant it is that it was His plan! My sister asked for pictures of us, so I will try to do that more often!