Thursday 25 September 2008

Crab Apples and God's Love

Last autumn I was given a jar of crab apple and clove jam. Mark has talked about it ever since, and I have been trying to find someone with crab apples so that I could make some for him.I had given up. Yesterday I got a text from Ethel. She had been given some crab apples while visiting friends near Belfast! I was reminded that God does care about even the small things that are important to us, and that He often answers in ways that we could never imagine!

1 comment:

Chyrll said...

I enjoyed the update, it was good reading. I remember we were away one day and was driving home, I told Allen that some homemade soup would be nice to eat and guess what was on our door when we arrived home??? Some homemade soup from Bro.Mark. I thought back to that when I read your blog about the crabapples. Thanks again Bro. Mark That soup was a blessing to our family that day...