Thursday 15 January 2009

God's Wonderful Ways

This past Monday was our monthly ladies' Bible study. We normally have about 45 minutes of Bible study and then a time of food and fellowship. (Of course!) This month I had decided to just use biscuits and sweets that I had on hand instead of making something special. At about 4:30 I began to panic (as only a woman can!) that this was not acceptable and that I needed to bake something. Before the crisis could become full-blown I received a text from Ethel that she had made some peppermint bars to bring to the Bible study! When the ladies arrived, Margaret handed me a tin of biscuits! Once again, God went above and beyond in supplying! It is a seemingly small thing, and yet it was a powerful reminder that the Lord cares for us in ways that we cannot imagine and supplies our needs before we even know that we have them!

No comments: