Tuesday 3 March 2009

At Long Last!

Hello! No, I did not lose my camera or forget my blog sign in details. We have just been busy. Have you ever noticed that sometimes it is so easy to blog, and at other times it seems so much work? Well, I hope that I am back into blogging form and that I will keep you a bit more updated.

The Saturday before last we did outreach in the town. We now have two megaphones. It is sad how many people think that they are ok or think that we are preaching a load of rubbish and are 'narrow minded biggots.' It is so sad to know that one day they will realise that they were wrong, but it will be too late.

Last Saturday we had our monthy kids' club. The numbers were down a bit, but the ten that were there had a wonderful time. Paul and Rachel Leigh stopped in around lunch time, and Rachel enjoyed lunch and playing with a beach ball. She was none too happy when her dad took her home for a nap!

On Sunday there was a wonderful spirit in the church, both in the morning and evening service. My Sunday school class can have anywhere from six to twelve students. I have faithfully prepared for the largest number, but over the last couple of months the most we have had is nine, so this past Sunday I prepared only for the nine, and guess how many came? ELEVEN! We should never give up!



Mark and Monica

Bethel Baptist thinks that Rachel Leigh is about the cutest thing!


Mark and Rachel Leigh


Some of our Sunday night group staying near the heater!



Joshua, Nathan, and Chloe putting off playing long enough to pose for me.



Bro. Paul and Leonard




Yes, I know that she is in a good number of the pictures. Can you blame me?!




I'll leave this picture to your own interpretation!



Esther and Ethel


Bro. Billy and Bro. Neill




One last chance to see Rachel Leigh, sitting with her mom.

6 comments:

Three Sisters Blog said...

Hey :)
We enjoyed your post and looking at the pictures!
We hope you have a wonderful week!

John Lewis said...

Hey;) Rachel Leigh is realy so cute even thow I say my self!!!!!!!!!

Chyrll said...

We enjoyed the update. Have a good week!!!!

John Lewis said...

Hello i'm Jake Nathan's friend he showed me this blog it's really good! I'm the one on the left in the picture of me and Nathan!!!!!!!

Monica said...

Thanks Jake. Glad you are enjoying it. I enjoy reading Nathan's blog.

Hannah said...

Hey Monica!
I love the pictures! Rachel Leigh is so cute! She looks so much like Chloe! Well I got to go! Lav ya!

♥Hannah♥