Thursday 13 November 2008

Christmas Baking

That's right - yesterday I started stocking the freezer with Christmas goodies. I am known for doing things as far in advance as possible, but this is early even for me! Next weekend we are going to visit some friends that we will probably not see again before Christmas. Before my marriage, it was just understood that I would be spending Christmas week with the Spiers family (and taking some of their favourite American baking) Their friendship is truly a gift from the Lord. They were there whenever I needed them. They received more than one panicked phone call, and short-notice visits when I needed support.

2 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

What sorts of things do you bake a freeze, which ones freeze the best.

Have fun with your friends!

MaryM said...

Please tell the Spiers hello from us! We had such a great time with them when we were in Ireland 4 years ago. We will always remember their hospitality - and the great meals they served us!