Saturday 14 June 2008

Time With Nephews

Being an aunt has always been one of my favorite roles! I have always taken great pleasure in spending time with my nephews and niece, and this trip home was no exception! I really enjoyed seeing Mark and my beloved nephews get to know each other! (My only niece lives in Georgia, and was not able to get to Pennsylvania for our visit. We made up for that with phone calls!)




Oldest nephew Jason with wife Heather and son Levi
We love having Heather as part of our family, and all of us dote on Levi!



Brother Jack with sons Darren and Jonathan



Uncle Mark and Levi



Mark and I babysat Levi while Heather and Jason were moving.
We were very impressed with his intelligence! We had a great time.



My youngest nephew, Sam, was able to visit quite often.



This is all of the Hains minus Mandy and her family.
Front row: Sam, Darren, Jake, Jonathan, and Taylor
Middle: Jack and Kris, Paul and Nina, Dad and Mom, Dave and Cindy, Mark and Monica
Back row: Heather, Levi's head, and Jason



Sam and Mona (me) have always been close, and have a great time together.



Jake in his baseball uniform.



Taylor, who lives near to my parents and is able to visit quite often, which they love!



Darren - 3rd oldest nephew. Where do the years go?!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I enjoyed the pictures, thanks for sharing them. We had a good time yesterday too. Thanks for coming up!

Monica said...

We really enjoyed yesterday. It was very relaxing.